(852) 2525-6385 email@example.com
Mr. Yan Hao
Representative Director, Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Chairman & CEO, EPS Holdings, Inc.
- Born in Jiangsu Province, China in 1962.
- Entered Tianjin University in 1979.
- Came to Japan and enrolled at the University of Yamanashi as a Chinese government-sponsored foreign student in 1981.
- Started a master's course of Computer Science and Data Analysis at the University of Yamanashi in 1985.
- Entered a Ph. D. course of Biometrics and Medical Informatics at the University of Tokyo in 1989.
- Founded EPS Tokyo, Co., Ltd. (Currently, EPS Holdings, Inc.) as one of the few CROs (Contract Research Organisation) in Japan while being PH. D. student in 1991.
- EPS Holdings, Inc. (former EPS Corporation) was listed on the JASDAQ market (Tokyo) in 2001, as the first public CRO company in Japan.
- EPS Holdings, Inc. (former EPS Corporation) was listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2006.
Other Public Occupations
- Executive Director of China Overseas Friendship Association
- President of Qinghua Health Science Foundation
- Representative Director of Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Vice Chairman of Japan-China Medical Communication Center (NPO)
- Visiting Professor of University of Yamanashi
- Director of Learning Health Society Institute
Funded by Trade and Industrial Organisation Support Fund, Trade and Industry Department